Looking for More?

Season Magazine has other blogs as well as additional content easily found right on their home page www.seasonmagazine.com

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Cravings, take a hike!

I have cravings. You know the ones. The ones that are difficult to ignore. You try to push them away, but they return with a vengeance. You eat something else, something healthy, thinking it will satisfy you. You do this too, don't you?

Nights were the worst for me. I have suffered from insomnia for many years now, and when you can't sleep and there's no one around who's awake, well TV and a snack are awfully inviting. Too inviting. 45lbs inviting. Yikes.

But I don't have them anymore. And the thing that I've changed is my AdvoCare MNSMAX Pack pack. Instead of using the MNSMAX 3 pack, I switched to the MNSMAX C (for craving control) and boy, it did it help. I was able to resist sugary treats that were all around me without batting an eye or feeling deprived. I will definitely continue using this!

You can check it out here.

If you're having trouble with cravings, you owe it to yourself to give this a shot. It made a difference in my plateau and I lost another 5 lbs during the 14 days the box includes supplements for!


No comments:

Post a Comment