Looking for More?

Season Magazine has other blogs as well as additional content easily found right on their home page www.seasonmagazine.com

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Advocare Cleanse in process

Well, the cleanse is nothing like I thought it would be. No running to the bathroom. Aside from actually drinking the fiber drink in the morning and taking the herbal cleanse pills in the evening, it was a breeze.

I did cut out all dairy during this time and ate lean proteins, fruits, veggies and complex carbs. A few tweaks to my diet and I was set. 

By Day 3 I had a Spring in my step. I felt clearer headed, I had more energy and I even think I stopped sweating so much. It was crazy good. 

I was waking up ready to tackle the day. I was sleeping better at night. I was even more focused on the tasks I had to accomplish. 


By day 10, I no longer felt a slave to my body and had said a cheerful goodbye to 7 pounds. I was in my way...

Check out the AdvoCare product lines at www.fitnesswithspark.com

No comments:

Post a Comment