Looking for More?

Season Magazine has other blogs as well as additional content easily found right on their home page www.seasonmagazine.com

Monday, July 7, 2014

Advocare - Starting the Cleanse

OK, so it was time to get started. The cleanse phase was first. This is what you receive:

Inside this box are 3 different components.

1. The Fiber Drink
2. The Probiotic Restore
3. Herbal Cleanse Tablet



That Fiber Drink was scary at first! I didn't know what to expect, if I would be running to the bathroom all day! Well, I'm pleased to share that my experience was gentle and uneventful. However, I could tell within the first few days that I had more energy and my body felt better. Better than I had in years!

In addition to the Herbal Cleanse, I drank Spark a couple of times a day:

I Love Love Love the Fruit Punch flavor. It's like drinking a healthy Hawaiian Punch. So refreshing. So delicious. And so good for you.

These Spark drinks kept me energized and focused all day long. No jitters, no drop off. Just sustainable energy.

And they come in lots of different flavors, so you can find one perfect for you.



After the 3rd day, I was feeling much more energetic and clear headed (and no frantic trips to the bathroom!) In just three days, I was hooked. I wanted to keep feeling this good every day of my life....

www.fitnesswithspark.com

No comments:

Post a Comment