Looking for More?

Season Magazine has other blogs as well as additional content easily found right on their home page www.seasonmagazine.com

Sunday, July 6, 2014

AdvoCare 24-Day Challenge

I'm a skeptic. I readily admit it. So when my friend Katy started her AdvoCare 24-Day Challenge, I thought she was a sucker. I might have even laughed. And then I started seeing her results. She was losing weight and feeling better. And better and better each day. Then my cynicism turned to envy. I wanted her results.

So I started talking to her about it and decided to try the AdvoCare 24-Day Challenge for myself. 

And this begins my AdvoCare story. 

Want to learn more? Here's a link to all that's included. https://www.advocare.com/140649750/Mobile/Store/ItemDetail.aspx?itemCode=99050&id=A

I'll be sharing my story in the days ahead. But I'll give you a hint. AdvoCare works!

No comments:

Post a Comment